12.31.2011

goodbye 2011.


















a lot has happened over the past year and i hope you have taken the time to reflect on the memories whether they were good or bad because they are all a part of you. i always hate to see a year go but always look forward to the unlimited possibilities a new one brings. i celebrate many milestones with 2011. starting this new blog gives me the chance to explore art without limitations. for finding my creative mojo and allowing myself to believe once again in my artistic abilities. being inspired by everyday things to give me a burst of energy for artwork. to all of you for your willingness to share in my daily adventures - thank you! so as you raise your glass to the new year, i hope you will think fondly on the past and excitedly towards the future - happy new year one and all!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year kelly! cheers to lots of creative mojo xo

    ReplyDelete