12.20.2011

favorite quote.

here's another view with the quote as the focal point. it has to be one of my favorite quotes of all time. thank you tim holtz for putting it into a rubber stamp for all of us artists to use! i have been creative my entire life, just ask my mom. from coloring day and night, to copying comics every sunday, to art classes throughout my school time and finally to studying art in college. each life possibility has given me the courage to imagine art as my life and as a career. how great is that! i'm just so grateful and i hope you are doing what you are meant to do in your life. after all, we only have one to live so you better do it to the fullest, each day, every day. have the courage, find the possibilities and imagine what it will feel like to be in that life you have always dreamed about :D

No comments:

Post a Comment