11.23.2011

selfish, you bet.

this is an artist trading card (atc) i made to trade with another artist belonging to the kelly rae roberts flying lessons e-course. the only problem, i loved it so much i wanted to keep it for the studio and myself. selfish, yes, but it is also a little piece of me that celebrates my creative spirit, artistic eye and soaring possibilities hence the "no limits" banner along the bottom edge. it has been a while since i have felt the freedom to just create, enjoy and experiment with playful abandonment - so selfish, yes, but with great satisfaction! anyone want to trade?

to view my flying tribe mates blogs, check out this link http://www.kellyhoernig.blogspot.com/2011/10/flying-lessons-blog-hop.html

4 comments:

  1. I really loved reading this post of yours Kelly. I loved it because it radiates your enthusiasm and happiness for the creative free space you're in. Awesome! I think it was a lovely thing for you to keep this ATC that you felt so attached to as it will be a very special reminder in years to come of this part of your creative path. Liza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Kelly! I would have kept her too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The freedom to create, and yes, the freedom to keep your ATC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love and appreciate your art — and words! Keep on flyin. :-)

    ReplyDelete