6.17.2012

adventure ride.

another page in my living canvas art journal. i wanted to focus on the wild ride of my artistic journey. it has taken me from designing pattern packets, books and magazine articles to exhibiting and travel teaching around the united states and now online teaching. it has been a fun, exciting and exhilarating ride throughout the years and i know there is so much more coming my way. online teaching will be a way to share my art with people around the world, wow, that is just so cool! if someone would have told me that when i started, i would have looked at them like they had two heads. speaking of two heads, did you notice the huge caterpillar i am riding? yes, that's me with the wings ready to take the reins and ride into the world of uncharted territories. hope you will join me for my first mixed media ecourse "5 days, 5 canvases" on july 9th. to find out more go to http://kellyhoernig.webs.com/ecourses.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment